In January of 1999 the Timeshare Act number 42/1998 came into force. This enhancement follows the European Union Directive 2008/122/CE and regulates to holiday packages, resale and exchange issues that are outside the previous law. This Act has been divided into 3 parts. Firstly, title one, which is articles 1 to 22, deal with general rules that are applied to all types of contracts. secondly, Title 2, which are articles 22 to 34, are about the timeshare property. finally Title 3, which are articles 35 to 37, is about tax regulations.
- La Pinta Timeshare – Record Spanish RulingSeptember 21, 2020
- The Ever Increasing Cost of Maintenance FeesSeptember 3, 2020
- THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAYAugust 28, 2020
- Escaping Your Timeshare and Maintenance Liabilities for Good…August 19, 2020
- Welcome to the TCA News BulletinAugust 10, 2020