In January of 1999 the Timeshare Act number 42/1998 came into force. This enhancement follows the European Union Directive 2008/122/CE and regulates to holiday packages, resale and exchange issues that are outside the previous law. This Act has been divided into 3 parts. Firstly, title one, which is articles 1 to 22, deal with general rules that are applied to all types of contracts. secondly, Title 2, which are articles 22 to 34, are about the timeshare property. finally Title 3, which are articles 35 to 37, is about tax regulations.
- Timeshare Consumer Association – Aims To Get Money BackMay 7, 2020
- Maintenance Season is Upon Us!November 12, 2019
- The Never Ending Timeshare Story (Part 2)August 26, 2019
- The Never Ending Timeshare StoryAugust 23, 2019
- How do I Cancel my Timeshare?July 31, 2019
WP HTTP Error: cURL error 51: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'www.timeshare.lawyer'