The Las Palmas Court of Appeal, Section 5 has stated on multiple judgements that and payments made within the 14 days cooling off period would have to be returned at twice the amount paid. This stands if the contract is deemed null and void, if the contract wasn’t deemed null and void then the consumer would have to be returned the exact amount that was paid.
- Timeshare Consumer Association – Aims To Get Money BackMay 7, 2020
- Maintenance Season is Upon Us!November 12, 2019
- The Never Ending Timeshare Story (Part 2)August 26, 2019
- The Never Ending Timeshare StoryAugust 23, 2019
- How do I Cancel my Timeshare?July 31, 2019
WP HTTP Error: cURL error 51: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'www.timeshare.lawyer'