The Las Palmas Court of Appeal, Section 5 has stated on multiple judgements that and payments made within the 14 days cooling off period would have to be returned at twice the amount paid. This stands if the contract is deemed null and void, if the contract wasn’t deemed null and void then the consumer would have to be returned the exact amount that was paid.
- La Pinta Timeshare – Record Spanish RulingSeptember 21, 2020
- The Ever Increasing Cost of Maintenance FeesSeptember 3, 2020
- THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAYAugust 28, 2020
- Escaping Your Timeshare and Maintenance Liabilities for Good…August 19, 2020
- Welcome to the TCA News BulletinAugust 10, 2020