“During this process, I have contacted the advisors on a few occasions just to get some clarification, and they were always able to provide that. They are very helpful and supportive, and they did exactly what it says on the tin. They said the job will be completed within a certain timescale, and that is exactly what happened. It has been very difficult with our timeshare, we have investigated and explored a number of other avenues to try to exit the timeshare, all without any success. I am now divorced and my ex-husband and I no longer use it, in fact it has become a liability. Overall the service is excellent, and I would most definitely recommend it to anyone else in a similar situation.”
- Timeshare Consumer Association – Aims To Get Money BackMay 7, 2020
- Maintenance Season is Upon Us!November 12, 2019
- The Never Ending Timeshare Story (Part 2)August 26, 2019
- The Never Ending Timeshare StoryAugust 23, 2019
- How do I Cancel my Timeshare?July 31, 2019
WP HTTP Error: cURL error 51: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'www.timeshare.lawyer'