Due to the duration and the indeterminacy of the contract, a Fairways Club owner was declared their contract be null and void from the Court of Granadilla de Abona. This condemning the developers and management team at Fairways to return the monies paid from the contract, less the compensation that has been established by the Supreme Court.
- La Pinta Timeshare – Record Spanish RulingSeptember 21, 2020
- The Ever Increasing Cost of Maintenance FeesSeptember 3, 2020
- THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAYAugust 28, 2020
- Escaping Your Timeshare and Maintenance Liabilities for Good…August 19, 2020
- Welcome to the TCA News BulletinAugust 10, 2020