In cases where the resort will not engage and provide a formal exit, you will receive a letter from us, confirming your informal exit, based on one of the descriptions of an exit, as explained in your contract. You will also be provided with details of the Discretionary Benefit Scheme which may entitle you to cover of up to £50,000 per timeshare resort owned.
- La Pinta Timeshare – Record Spanish RulingSeptember 21, 2020
- The Ever Increasing Cost of Maintenance FeesSeptember 3, 2020
- THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAYAugust 28, 2020
- Escaping Your Timeshare and Maintenance Liabilities for Good…August 19, 2020
- Welcome to the TCA News BulletinAugust 10, 2020