It may entitle you to a payment towards the financial consequences of legal action, up to a maximum of £50,000 per timeshare resort owned, if you are successfully sued by your resort. Any payment is discretionary (i.e. not guaranteed) and subject to the conditions of the scheme which can be found in the TOPPL Terms & Conditions.
- The Ever Increasing Cost of Maintenance FeesSeptember 3, 2020
- THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAYAugust 28, 2020
- Escaping Your Timeshare and Maintenance Liabilities for Good…August 19, 2020
- Welcome to the TCA News BulletinAugust 10, 2020
- Time For A Reality CheckAugust 4, 2020