Some resorts will allow ownerships to be returned, either free of charge or with a set fee. When signing your ownership back, there will be a clause within the agreement that waives your rights to claim for any compensation. The resorts that know their contracts are vulnerable to compensation claims will be more than happy to sign this agreement, as it limits their future financial liability.
- The Ever Increasing Cost of Maintenance FeesSeptember 3, 2020
- THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAYAugust 28, 2020
- Escaping Your Timeshare and Maintenance Liabilities for Good…August 19, 2020
- Welcome to the TCA News BulletinAugust 10, 2020
- Time For A Reality CheckAugust 4, 2020