The Courts First Instance issued this case in 2016, in Arona, Tenerife. Due to the contract exceeding the legal 50 years, Silverpoint Vacations SL were ordered to return the amount of £13,164 plus all interests and court costs.
- Timeshare Developer Club la Costa World Liable for Fraudulent ActivitiesJune 8, 2020
- Timeshare Consumer Association – Aims To Get Money BackMay 7, 2020
- Maintenance Season is Upon Us!November 12, 2019
- The Never Ending Timeshare Story (Part 2)August 26, 2019
- The Never Ending Timeshare StoryAugust 23, 2019