The Courts First Instance issued this case in 2016, in Arona, Tenerife. Due to the contract exceeding the legal 50 years, Silverpoint Vacations SL were ordered to return the amount of £13,164 plus all interests and court costs.
- La Pinta Timeshare – Record Spanish RulingSeptember 21, 2020
- The Ever Increasing Cost of Maintenance FeesSeptember 3, 2020
- THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAYAugust 28, 2020
- Escaping Your Timeshare and Maintenance Liabilities for Good…August 19, 2020
- Welcome to the TCA News BulletinAugust 10, 2020