This new judgement is from the 28th of September 2012. the Court of Appeal declared null and void on contracts that are based on numerous breaches of the law. These breaches are things such as selling week in perpetuity. Anfi have been told to return the amount of £18.600,00 to the clients plus any solicitors fees.
- La Pinta Timeshare – Record Spanish RulingSeptember 21, 2020
- The Ever Increasing Cost of Maintenance FeesSeptember 3, 2020
- THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAYAugust 28, 2020
- Escaping Your Timeshare and Maintenance Liabilities for Good…August 19, 2020
- Welcome to the TCA News BulletinAugust 10, 2020