This new judgement is from the 28th of September 2012. the Court of Appeal declared null and void on contracts that are based on numerous breaches of the law. These breaches are things such as selling week in perpetuity. Anfi have been told to return the amount of £18.600,00 to the clients plus any solicitors fees.
- Timeshare Consumer Association – Aims To Get Money BackMay 7, 2020
- Maintenance Season is Upon Us!November 12, 2019
- The Never Ending Timeshare Story (Part 2)August 26, 2019
- The Never Ending Timeshare StoryAugust 23, 2019
- How do I Cancel my Timeshare?July 31, 2019
WP HTTP Error: cURL error 51: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'www.timeshare.lawyer'