Clients who have a contract with Puerto Calma have just been issued their contract null and void, making Puerto Calma Marketing and Vista Amadores pay out a sum of €24.439,42. The hearing was held in San Bartolome, and the deduction was based in the Supreme Court of consideration to the ‘used years’ which was signed in 2002.
- La Pinta Timeshare – Record Spanish RulingSeptember 21, 2020
- The Ever Increasing Cost of Maintenance FeesSeptember 3, 2020
- THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAYAugust 28, 2020
- Escaping Your Timeshare and Maintenance Liabilities for Good…August 19, 2020
- Welcome to the TCA News BulletinAugust 10, 2020