Clients who have a contract with Puerto Calma have just been issued their contract null and void, making Puerto Calma Marketing and Vista Amadores pay out a sum of €24.439,42. The hearing was held in San Bartolome, and the deduction was based in the Supreme Court of consideration to the ‘used years’ which was signed in 2002.
- Timeshare Developer Club la Costa World Liable for Fraudulent ActivitiesJune 8, 2020
- Timeshare Consumer Association – Aims To Get Money BackMay 7, 2020
- Maintenance Season is Upon Us!November 12, 2019
- The Never Ending Timeshare Story (Part 2)August 26, 2019
- The Never Ending Timeshare StoryAugust 23, 2019